Finally Its Time To Say .... Bye !!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, it has been 2 years +++ with U. And today, is the time for me to say “Goodbye” to U…in U family…L…

With the short time left, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody in U Mobile especially who I have worked with, on all support, understanding, cooperation and of course our FRIENDSHIP. And guys, it has been great having all of U to be my team mates , colleagues and friends as I truly enjoyed my tenure here for the past two years & 3 months And yezz, I have to admit that in this young and vibrant company I have gained much experiences and of course widen my knowledges. Also, please accept my sincere apology IF I have offended anyone during performing my duties.

Every beginning there must be an ending but not to our FRIENDSHIP. Nothing will stops us from staying in touch. I do hope we could continue this wonderful FRIENDSHIP.

Ade & Ease & Christy..thanks ya!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Yan's Port - Templates para novo blogger